Monday 31 March 2014

Week 10

This week I did find time while working on other modules like for example my dissertation work. I began reworking over a  few of the base textures that I started for the Alpha deadline. I began doing this a couple of weeks ago however a few smaller assets I didn't get round to. I continued this further with some of the other assets like the fast food bucket and cup. Painting over and adding shading to the assets textures would add depth into the scene and detail to the asset. The figures below show some of the asset texture sheets that were done this week. These will be developed further over the next few weeks.    

 Figure. 1. Jpeg of Happy Meal Box Texture

 Figure. 2. Jpeg of KFC Bucket Texture

Figure. 3 Jpeg of KFC Cup Texture

Figure Reference

Figure. 1. Jpeg of Happy Meal Box Texture

Figure. 2. Jpeg of KFC Bucket Texture

Figure. 3 Jpeg of KFC Cup Texture

No comments:

Post a Comment